Escape the trap of expat guilt
Discover how to erase expat guilt and reclaim your life – a master class training with Carole.
Are you struggling with expat guilt?
Do you feel guilty for moving abroad and leaving your aging parents behind? For raising your children away from their extended family ‘back home’?
- What if you could stop expat guilt spoiling your life overseas?
- What if you could overcome your own emotions surrounding guilt?
- What if you could help your family manage their feelings in a stress-free way?
Freedom from guilt! You may be relieved to hear that this is one of the key challenges many expats face. And this master class will help you smash that challenge once and for all.
One of the most common struggles I hear about is guilt. Expat guilt. So, rather than keep answering the same questions, I created this master class to put it all into one place and hopefully help more people. It’s a bit like an Expatability Chat podcast episode on steroids and in video form.
Living an expat life brings with it a strange sense of split responsibility. Your primary obligation is to your immediate family – your children and your partner – but you also feel responsible for those left behind. And it’s this split that causes many problems meaning you can’t fully settle into your life abroad because of the guilty emotions that swirl around.
After watching this master class you will:
- Understand what guilt is and how it messes with your head.
- Discover methods to help you and your family deal with all these feelings in a calm way
- Learn about my one tip that means you will never experience expat guilt!
Get life time access to the whole master class now so you can erase expat guilt once and for all, and reclaim the wonderful and serene expat life you deserve.