Keeping your family safe overseas
But depending on where you are moving to and from, when you arrive it can be quite a cultural shock, especially in relation to safety standards. Safetyknot is the expert in keeping your family safe while living overseas.
Sadly more than 5 million people die from injuries every year, and 90% of these deaths happen in a low or middle income country. Our team of safety experts, medical practitioners, parents, nannies and educational professionals have created an online platform packed full of practical training courses, resources, tips and advice, for yourself and your nanny, to bring you safety peace of mind.
This might be the first time you have employed a nanny, and you may experience some cultural differences, particularly when it comes to safety and childcare. Depending on where you have moved from, you may be under the impression that a nanny is qualified in first aid and childcare training, but this is not always the case. This is why we have created the Safetyknot Online Platform to provide a safe space for your nanny to upskill their safety knowledge. As well as empowering your nanny with the safety knowhow they need to keep your children safe while in their care, this will also brings you peace of mind knowing your children will be safe when you are not there.
– Designed for parents and nannies
– 3 courses to complete at your own pace when it’s convenient for you
– Home Safety Course
– Child Safety Course
– First Aid Course, with a focus on first aid for children
– 100% online, which means you can access our training from anywhere in the world
– Scenario based training, to promote access and relevance, irrelevant of literacy level
– Available in English, Khmer, Nepali, Thai and Vietnamese (let us know if you’d like us to add a language)
– Safetyknot App packed full of safety advice and tips which works offline once downloaded, available in English, Khmer, Nepali, Thai and Vietnamese
– Guide to employing a nanny for the first time, including interview questions about safety and first aid
– Guide for your nanny about working with a new family and navigating safety expectations
– Safety templates to print and complete
– Blogs with useful tips and advice written by our team of safety experts, medical practitioners, parents, nannies and educational professionals
– The Gift of Safety. This is at the heart of everything we do. Every time you purchase access to the Safetyknot Online Platform, we gift free access to someone who needs the safety support, but who doesn’t have the funds to pay for it.
– For an exclusive 25% discount, at checkout use the coupon code: EXPATCHILD
We’re a really friendly team, and we love to talk about how we can keep your family safe. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the UK, but we have a global team on hand to help you with your safety needs.