Sponsored post by HouseSit Match
Moving a family abroad offers so many opportunities and challenges. Finding the right home in the right place is one of the most important things. But how do you learn about the right neighbourhood for you and your family before committing to expensive rents or mortgages..?
One way to test the neighbourhoods you are considering is by house-sitting – it is also free and saves on rent or a mortgage until you are absolutely sure you have the right place for you and your family.
HouseSit Match is a new social network for home owners and pet/house-sitters to meet on line in a structured, professional and friendly way. House-sitting is a growing global trend in a world where disposable income levels are not what they once were. Travelling with children can make us ever more aware of our limited resources. We all have to be a bit more frugal whether by saving on accommodation for housesitters or pet care for home owners:
Reasons to be a house-sitter:
- Save on costly hotel accommodation or expensive temporary rentals
- Familiarise yourself with a new area you are considering moving to
- Enjoy authentic holiday or living experiences, live like a local and learn about a city from within
- Alleviate the burden of paying rent while learning about a new neighbourhood
- Bridge the gap between rentals
- Save money on rent and save for something special for you
Reasons to have house-sitters in your home:
- While you are away from home, have someone to look after:
- your cared-for home, your lovingly-tended garden, your pool, your car
- your beloved pets
- or, your insurance premium
Some examples of current housesits available in both UK and Australia through www.HouseSitMatch.com
FREE REGISTRATION UNTIL 31st MARCH 2013
Contact the names above at www.housesitmatch.com if you’re interested in any of these properties.
For further information contact Lamia Walker at: firstname.lastname@example.org