A round up of all the Expat Espresso interviews
Expat Espresso has been a year-long project where twelve lovely expats of all nationalities have contributed their wise words and well-considered advice on expat life.
Regardless of their origin, and current location in the world, all these wonderful people took the time to answer the following questions:
- Where do you currently live and how did you come to be there?
- What does ‘home’ mean to you?
- Do you have a few words of advice on coping with the first six months of a move?
- Is there something that you wish you’d known before moving?
- Your best moment to date?
The answers are fascinating and very useful to anyone considering a move overseas with their family. Thank you to everyone who took part!
Please click the links below to read the individual interviews.
Expat in England
Expat in Scotland
Expat in Sudan
Expat in Vietnam
Expat in Colombia
Expat in Malaysia
Expat in Japan
Expat in China
More articles on this topic